• Householder Group advisors give independent, unbiased advice. Our advisors are Investment Advisor Representatives, and our financial plans are crafted with no incentive to use any proprietary products or investments. Our advisors take a client’s entire financial picture into account, then offer practical strategies rather than choose the most lucrative or convenient method.
• David R. Cichon, M.Ed, Certified Estate Planner, RFC, has over 35 years of experience in the financial services industry. He specializes in working with people who are planning for retirement and retired clients who want to preserve and grow their assets. He holds the following securities registrations: 7, 63, 65, 66, and 24 through LPL Financial and various Life/Variable licenses in the state of Colorado and other states.
• As founder and principal, he successfully developed an employee benefit and financial services firm specializing in retirement planning, a pension administration firm, and an investment management firm. His commitment to helping people pursue their financial goals caused him to join Householder Group.
• David is Regional Vice President of Householder Group, an independent estate and retirement planning firm. He is a Registered Representative with LPL Financial, the largest independent broker/dealer in the nation (as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2013, based on total revenue). As a Registered Investment Advisory firm, Householder Group specializes in developing and implementing retirement and estate plans for private clients. The firm incorporates advanced tax planning techniques to help minimize income and estate taxes, and utilizes conservative asset allocation portfolios in order to focus on capital preservation and multi-generational wealth management.
• David has been nominated as a 2011 “5 Star Wealth Manager*”. This nomination is the result of a thorough evaluation process and the results are driven by research conducted with clients, peers and industry experts. He has also been featured in 5280 Magazine and Coloradobiz magazine.
• David holds a Master’s Degree, is a Certified Estate Planner, a Registered Financial Consultant and a Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant. He is educated on the specific issues and concerns facing seniors today and has the experience, knowledge, and tools to help clients design and implement a strategic plan to pursue their individual financial needs.
• David resides in Parker, Colorado, with his wife, Paula, and is an active member of the Parker Rotary.Create Your Financial Future—Today! The decisions you make today have a profound effect on your future financial health. Are you sure your financial plan is right for you? Did your financial advisor tailor his recommendations to your needs, or to fit the small collection of products he represents? The Householder Group seeks to manage the financial freedom of our clients through a retirement and estate planning model that has the independence to access a wealth of quality products deployed through a selective network of integrated investment and wealth management professionals. At Householder Group we do not represent a group of investment products. We represent you. You can rely on our advice to be in your best interest. We look for ways to save you money today and make your money work harder for you in the future.
• Estate Planning: How do I ensure my family will get the assets I worked so hard for?
• Retirement Income Planning: How can I retire with a comfortable standard of living?
• Tax Planning: Is my financial strategy paying off at tax time?
• Investment Analysis and Planning: Are my current investments right for my goals?
• Protection Planning: How do I maintain our family income if I am disabled or die?
• Other Services: Who can explain all my options for investments, insurance, trusts, will and estate planning?
• Corporate Tax Planning: How can we increase after-tax profits?
• Retirement Plans and Employee Benefits: Is our current 401(k) the best for our company?
• Estate Planning: Who will take over the company when I am gone?
How can the company grow stronger through investments, insurance, trusts and estate planning?
Householder Group Estate and Retirement Specialists LLC. advisors are Registered Representatives with and securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA, SIPC.
Investment advice offered through Householder Group Estate and Retirement Specialists LLC., a Registered Investment Advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.
The designation Certified Estate Planner is issued by the AACEP.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money-laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account with LPL Financial, we ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents. We may share information obtained from you with third parties to verify your identity, in compliance with this federal law.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks.